Dhootapapeshwar Kutajarishta is highly useful in the management of diarrhoea by controlling excesive watery stools and correcting the function of digestive system. It helps by strengthening and toning intestinal muscles. Key Benefits: It absorbs excess water from the bowel
Uses & Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Kutajarishta
Highly useful in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
Helps in strengthening and toning intestinal muscles.
Effective in relieving abdominal discomfort and pain.
Aids in the proper digestion and assimilation of food.
Promotes the removal of excess water from the bowel.
- Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica),
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera),
- Madhu (Honey),
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa),
- Guda (Jaggery),
Directions For Use:
- Take 15-30 ml of Dhootapapeshwar Kutajarishta.
- Mix it with an equal amount of water.
- Consume it twice a day after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
(Note: This content is for informational purposes only and not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult a healthcare provider before using any Products )
- This product should be used under medical supervision.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.