Buy Best Ayurvedic Bhasma
What is Ayurvedic Bhasma?
Ayurvedic Bhasma is a type of ash or powder that is prepared by calcining certain metals, minerals, or herbs in Ayurveda. The calcination process involves reducing the substances to their oxide or elemental form, which are then purified and pulverized to a fine powder. It is believed to have therapeutic properties and is used in the treatment of various diseases and disorders.
Types of Bhasma and its benefits:
Here are some of the types of bhasma used in Ayurvedic medicine:
- Swarna Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating gold in a furnace and is used to enhance the immune system, improve digestion, and increase strength.
- Rajat Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating silver and is used for treating diseases related to the brain, eyes, and heart.
- Abhrak Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating mica and is used to treat respiratory disorders, digestive problems, and sexual disorders.
- Tamra Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating copper and is used to treat a variety of ailments, including anaemia, skin disorders, and diabetes.
- Loha Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating iron and is used to treat anaemia, liver disorders, and skin diseases.
- Shankh Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating conch shell and is used to treat digestive disorders, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Vanga Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating tin and is used to treat diseases related to the brain, lungs, and digestive system.
- Makardhwaj Bhasma - It is prepared by incinerating mercury and is used for the treatment of various ailments, including neurological disorders, sexual disorders, and respiratory problems.
Uses of Bhasma in Ayurveda
Here are some of the diseases in which bhasma helps:
- Respiratory Disorders - Bhasma such as Abhrak Bhasma and Shankh Bhasma help in the treatment of respiratory disorders like asthma, bronchitis, and tuberculosis.
- Digestive Problems - Bhasma like Tamra Bhasma and Vanga Bhasma help in the treatment of digestive problems such as diarrhoea, dysentery, and acidity.
- Skin Diseases - Bhasma like Loha Bhasma and Rajat Bhasma help in the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Sexual Disorders - Bhasma like Swarna Bhasma and Makardhwaj Bhasma help in the treatment of sexual disorders such as impotence, premature ejaculation, and low libido.
- Neurological Disorders - Makardhwaj Bhasma and Rajat Bhasma help in the treatment of neurological disorders such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and epilepsy.
- Cardiovascular Diseases - Rajat Bhasma and Tamra Bhasma help in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, angina, and heart failure.
How to use Bhasma?
Here are some general guidelines on how to use bhasma:
- Dosage - The dosage of bhasma may vary depending on the condition being treated, the age and the health of the patient.
- Administration - Bhasma is typically administered orally, mixed with a small amount of honey, ghee, or water. It may also be administered topically in the form of a paste or ointment.
- Timing - Bhasma should be taken on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning. It should not be taken within 2-3 hours of eating food.
- Precautions - Bhasma should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, children, or people with kidney or liver problems. Bhasma should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Ayurheals, which offers a variety of Ayurvedic medicine online, herbal remedies, and supplements for your overall health concerns! With Ayurheals' safe and secure delivery process, you can now purchase from the best online Ayurvedic medical store in India and get herbal and natured based medicines at the best prices nationwide!