What is Cardiac Care?
A healthy heart results in a healthy body. But we often forget that this heart also demands certain care. Cardiac care talks about everything you should know if you want to safekeep your heart. Cardiac care includes therapy, and diagnosing for heart disease. This plays an important role in making your heart healthy again. It will give you protection against heart failure, hypertension, angina pectoris, etc.
How is it done?
This question would have definitely popped up in your mind. It might be worrisome for you. But it's actually not. Cardiologists or the experts of cardiac care carry out some tests as per the prescription. If some one suffers a heart attack they even insert a pacemaker to control your heart beat. Well! All these things support the cure process but here we are going to talk about some preventive measures that you can take for a healthy heart -
- Say a strict no to smoking and tobacco consumption because it will exacerbate your heart's condition.
- Eat heart friendly diets that have less cholesterol like avocados, nuts, fruits, oats, etc.
- Do not stress yourself much.
- Remain physically active for at least half an hour daily. This can include running, walking, swimming, etc.
- Keep a regular check on your heart by visiting cardiologists timely.
Here is a list of most effective herbs:
Herbs that are used in treatment of many heart diseases like High cholesterol & triglycerides, Heart Pain & Angina, Palpitation, Blood Pressure and over all Heart Health:
- Garlic: aids in preventing artery plaque formation and reversing cardiac blockages. It is a very handy kitchen ingredient that prevents heart disease.
- Curcumin: Curcumin reduces bad cholesterol, which is a major contributor to heart disease, and has anti-inflammatory qualities. It aids in the prevention of atherosclerosis disorders brought on by significant artery plaque formation.
- Basil: Most Indian houses cultivate holy basil or Tulsi, an ayurvedic herb used in folk medicine. It offers a wide range of therapeutic benefits and works wonders to lower blood cholesterol and lower the risk of heart disease. Additionally, it shields against issues brought on by stress, such as anxiety, hypertension, and digestive issues.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is a high-quality, all-natural plant that protects the heart while enhancing normal heart function. It enhances the synchronisation of cardiac muscles, which is important for both contraction and relaxation, hence enhancing heart health.
The herbs Guggulu, Amalaki, Lasuna, Pushkarmoola, and Jatamasi are additional potent cardio-boosters. Guggulu, for instance, is well known for reducing risk factors for heart-related illnesses and can offer some advantages for treating or avoiding heartache or heart disease. A Suryanamaskara, which offers additional advantages in reducing heart pain or issues associated to it, should be added to the practice.
Ayurheals provides a range of cardiac care herbal medications and supplements that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!