What is Kidney Care?
Although we are blessed with two kidneys that's why we don't pay much attention to their care. We should not forget that caring for kidneys is very important for the proper functioning of our body.
How to do kidney care?
- Say a strict no to cigarettes, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Prioritize physical activities like walking, cycling, etc.
- Eat healthy foods like cauliflower, garlic, pepper, cabbage, etc.
- Increase water intake.
- Keep a timely check on your blood pressure.
- Control your cholesterol levels and diabetes.
- Don't run for medicines.
Amazing Herbs From Ayurveda To Improve Kidney Functions
- The best treatment for kidney stones is varuna, a natural diuretic that encourages regular urine. Additionally, it purifies the blood, guards against kidney cyst development, and improves overall renal performance.
- Triphala: Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki, a beautiful trinity of renewing herbs, are nature's miracle cures for a wide range of health issues. It strengthens kidney tissues, prevents damage, and improves overall renal functioning, especially in the case of kidney health.
- Turmeric: The Curcuma longa plant's golden-yellow powder has powerful anti-inflammatory qualities. Along with lowering swelling and the danger of kidney and urinary infections, it also lessens the likelihood of kidney stones forming and lessens burning during urination.
- Giloy: This amazing herb, also known as giloy or guduchi, has potent diuretic effects that aid in the body's removal of excess fluid retention and toxins.
These are the few herbs that boost immunity, remove toxins or doshas from the entire body, as well as blood pressure under control and support the urinary tract and bladder function.
Ayurheals provides a range of Kidney Care herbal medications and supplements that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!