What is Liver care?
The liver plays a very important role in breaking down fats and helping them to reach small intestines. There are many more functions performed by the liver. So it becomes very important to care for the same. Here's a list of a few things you should follow to keep your liver in a good condition -
- Alcohol is worst for each and every organ of the body. Hence it didn't spare the liver too.
- Do exercise in a routine and eat properly.
- Healthy grains, fruits, and vegetables should be highly preferred.
- Never bring in use used needles.
- Maintain hygiene around you
- Go for necessary vaccinations
- Take only prescribed medicines/vitamins
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for naturally enhancing liver health:
- Triphala: Triphala is a blend of three herbs that are good for the intestines, including Amla (gooseberry), Haritaki (chebulic myrobalan), and Bibhitaki (baheda). Triphala is mostly used to relieve constipation, but it also supports the liver's healthy operation. Tablets containing triphala are a great option for maintaining liver health.
- Turmeric: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric, the golden spice that is a must-have in every Indian kitchen, is also a fantastic treatment for liver diseases. Additionally, it is a strong antioxidant that cleanses the liver cells. To detoxify yourself, boil a tiny piece of fresh turmeric root in a glass of water and consume it right away in the morning.
- Bhumyamalaki: According to Ayurvedic literature, Phyllanthus amarus is the best treatment for all liver problems. Hepatomegaly and severe liver cirrhosis are conditions for which it is frequently prescribed. This enigmatic herb is used in traditional Indian medicine to treat liver diseases at home.
- Ashwagandha, or Indian ginseng: It is a strong ayurvedic herb that supports the restoration of liver homeostasis. It aids in lessening the damaging effects of radiation and stress on liver cells. It also helps to increase bile production naturally and the related enzymes required for the digestive system to function at its best.
The liver, according to Ayurveda, is the residence of the Pitta entity and controls the optimal operation of the digestive fire, or Agni and taking good care of it is our responsibility.
Ayurheals provides a range of Liver Care herbal medications and supplements that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!