What is Nutritional Deficiency?
For proper functioning our body demands certain kinds of nutrients and vitamins but when it doesn't get the same, nutritional deficiency occurs.
How to stay away from any such deficiency?
- Nutritious foods with high fiber like beans, lentils, avocado, apples, etc.
- Vitamin D brings down nutritional deficiency so try to get the same through different food items.
- Increase the intake of plant proteins.
- Avoid foods with refining like sugar, caffeine, alcohol, etc.
- Go for whole-grain foods.
- We have seen people eating chalks. They do the same due to a lack of calcium. Eat food that is enriched with calcium.
- Keep doing blood tests to have a regular check on your nutritious levels.
Whether it's due to a sedentary lifestyle or environmental changes, there are several common nutritional deficiencies that people with sedentary lifestyles must deal with. It is easier to meet nutritional deficiencies by incorporating mindfulness and healthy choices, in relation to Ayurveda.
Herbs to Improve Nutritional Deficiencies
- Coriander helps to stabilize vitiated Pitta dosha by treating it.
- Triphala has been used to promote overall health and the condition of all the key organs involved in digestion and absorption as well as to balance different Doshas.
- Hadjot, also known as Veldt Grape, is primarily used to treat calcium deficiencies and enhance bone health.
- Turmeric aids in increasing digestion and absorption while reducing inflammation.
- The wonderful spice cumin aids digestion and stops diarrhea, one of the causes of nutrient deficiencies.
- Bhoo Amla has been utilized to enhance lung functioning, which has assisted in enhancing the absorption of nutrients from consumed meals.
Ayurveda has everything you require. Keeping close to our roots can not only make you healthier, but it can also bring you peace in life.
Ayurheals provides a range of herbal medications and supplements for Nutritional Deficiencies that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!