Multani Kuka Awaleha
Baidyanath Chitrak Haritaki
Vasu Zeal Plus Lozenges
Vasu Zeal Kid Drops
Vasu Zeal Herbal Granules
Vasu Step Capsule
Tulison Kas Madhu Syrup
Nagarjuna Agasthya Rasayanam
Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates Ltd
Multani Rajbhog Prash
Multani Kuka Tablet
Multani Kuka Cough Syrup
What is Respiratory Care?
It always takes a path to reach any destination. And that destination can be our body. We are here pointing to the respiratory system which works as a track to send oxygen to different organs of the body. Let's know how we can strengthen and heal our respiratory system.
- Drinking ginger water (warm) helps to reduce inflammation in the lungs.
- A mixture of turmeric and cinnamon powder in water removes bacterial infection in the lungs.
- One of the common and ancient methods to fight lung infection is steaming. That too by adding peppermint.
- Pranayam is, was, and will be the most regular and instant method to get your lungs healthy.
- Keep in touch with a childhood remedy of applying warm mustard oil on the chest to extract the effect of cold in the lungs.
- If you want your lungs to be protected from bacteria and also your tongue to taste sweetness, go with the intake of honey.
What is Chronic Respiratory Disease or Respiratory Care?
Causes of Other Respiratory Diseases
- Smoking: It is the leading cause of respiratory diseases like chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and lung cancer.
- Air Pollution: Exposure to indoor and outdoor air pollutants can cause respiratory problems, including asthma, bronchitis, and COPD.
- Occupational Hazards: Exposure to dust, chemicals, and fumes in the workplace can cause respiratory problems, such as silicosis, asbestosis, and occupational asthma.
- Allergens: Such as pollen, dust mites, and pet dander can trigger respiratory allergies and asthma.
- Genetic Factors: Some respiratory conditions such as cystic fibrosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, and asthma have a genetic component.
- Infections: Respiratory infections such as pneumonia, influenza, and tuberculosis can cause acute respiratory distress and long-term lung damage.
Symptoms of Respiratory Diseases
- Feeling Out of Breath: Even with minimal physical activity, feeling out of breath, can be a sign of respiratory distress.
- Wheezing: It is a high-pitched whistling sound that occurs when air flows through narrowed airways, such as in asthma or COPD.
- Chest Tightness: This discomfort can be a symptom of respiratory conditions such as pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, or angina.
- Cough: If it lasts for more than two weeks may indicate a respiratory infection or other underlying condition.
- Rapid Breathing: Breathing faster than usual, even at rest, can be a sign of respiratory distress.
- Blue Lips or Nails: A bluish tinge to the lips, fingers, or toes can indicate a lack of oxygen in the blood.
- Pippali (Piper longum), which is helpful for releasing mucus in conditions like nasal congestion, promotes lung function and is less drying than black pepper.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) protects respiratory mucous membranes.
- The traditional herbal concoction for prolonged gargling is called triphala, an Ayurvedic concoction of the fruits amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Many devotees of Ayurveda use triphala as part of their dinacharya to balance the doshas in the throat region.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil): It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-microbial properties. It is used to relieve respiratory infections, coughs, and colds.
- Adulsa (Vasaka): It helps to clear the airways, relieve cough, and improve breathing.
- Yashtimadhu (Licorice): It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve cough, sore throat, and bronchitis.
- Haridra (Turmeric): It is used for its anti-inflammatory effect on the respiratory tract and to relieve cough and bronchitis.
- Ginger (Adrak): It is used to treat respiratory infections, colds, and cough.
Even the most annoying respiratory issues can be resolved with a little insight, careful differentiated assessment, and continuous monitoring. You can find some major inspiration here with the right herbs, at the right time, for you!
Ayurheals provides a range of Respiratory care herbal medications and supplements that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!