Bone, Joint & Muscle Care
What are Bone joint and muscle care?
Joint pain is very common in the 45-60 age group. Arthritis or severe pain in joints affects 180 million or more people in India every year. Not just arthritis but the muscle pain is also prevailing in people. Here we will talk about such things that can give you relief in the same -
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Polyphenols, etc. are very important for bones and muscles.
- Physical activities like walking, jumping, swimming, etc. keep your bones and muscles active and enhance your strength.
- One common point in every care is to say no to tobacco, smoking, and alcohol. They directly or indirectly affect every organ of your body.
- One should have a low-calorie diet food.
- To keep muscles strong, a high protein diet becomes very crucial. The same includes cottage cheese, black beans, tofu, lentils, etc.
- Calcium plays a very important role in making bones strong. One should consume calcium-enriched food like almonds, yogurt, milk, etc.
Ayurvedic herbs that are used to cure or relieve joint or muscular discomfort:
- Ginger: If you suffer from knee joint pain, drinking ginger tea twice daily can help to some extent.
- Turmeric: Boil the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes after adding 1 tsp of turmeric to a glass of water. You can experience joint pain reduction if you consume this mixture on a daily basis.
- Epsom salt: Add two spoonfuls of Epsom salt to warm water to start a bath. For pain relief, immerse your joints in it for 30 minutes.
- Compress: Here’s a thumb rule, apply a cold compress to soothe a sports injury and a hot compress to ease chronic pain, such as arthritis.
- Apple cider vinegar: Drink this mixture every day for a few weeks, mixing one part apple cider vinegar with one part water.
To stimulate healing and relaxation, combine these natural therapies for knee and bone pain with routine exercise and therapeutic oil massage.
Ayurheals provides a range of bone care and muscle care herbal medications and supplements that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!