What is Stomach Care?
Stomach is a very important organ of a human body because all digestive functions revolve around it. It circulates food that gives us energy to survive, kills microorganisms, and a lot more. So it becomes equally important to care for such a crucial part of our body. There are a few things that one should follow to keep their stomach healthy -
- Chew your food slowly so that it can digest properly. Solid food items take longer to digest.
- Always intake a larger meal at noon and not in night before sleeping because meals at noon will give you enough energy for the entire day.
- Your water intake should be plentiful because it takes every food with itself to your stomach even if the same sticks before reaching the stomach.
- Honey and lemon water are an ideal combination to digest food. Consume the same after brushing your teeth.
- One is advised to consume both soluble and insoluble fiber for the sake of the stomach.
Herbs for Stomach care
- Triphala: is composed of trikatu, amla, and bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), has been demonstrated to be beneficial against Candida in the gut and oral microbiome and is a natural anti-inflammatory supplement that can also strengthen the immune system.
- Ginger: It has been demonstrated that ginger helps food flow more quickly through the intestines, improving digestion and enhancing gut comfort.
- Turmeric: reduces inflammation in the gut and supports the tight junction proteins that line it, preventing undigested food and toxic substances from freely moving through the body.
- Chyawanprash: is used in Ayurvedic medicine to boost vitality, digestive fire, and general well-being.
Ayurheals provides a range of Stomach Care herbal medications and supplements that are 100% natural and plant made! Now you can shop from the Best Ayurvedic Herbal Medication providers in the country at the best price with Ayurheals's safe and secure delivery process!